Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

Poems

Questions about emotions
what is mental health
when I am angry happy stressed
how do I deal with my emotions
who is the best person to talk to when
I am at home why
I am at school why


David
He is Stupid idiotic funny and competitive
He’s my Friend
He like Soccer and sushi
He has been Happy sad and angry
He’s scared of the Queenstown gondola wild dogs breaking and breaking a bone
He wants to be a Soccer player
Be a soccer player and eat sushi
His residence is Good
Eskander


Tall I am
Rational I at maths
Accurate at maths
Versatile at stuff
Informal I am
Sane I am  


Great I am
Organised at class
Original at work
Dandy I am  
Witty I am
Intelligent I at stuff
Neat for school

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.