Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Cay

 A cay is a small island with a low bank.

It would be difficult for someone to live on a cay due to the low amount of food, animals and clean drinking water the small amount of food that you might find on a cay are small things like crabs, coconuts and other fruit and the reason for such little clean water is due to the cay being surrounded by seawater and the only way to get clean water is from the rain which on a small island in the carribian is a little amount roughly 200 mm a year compared to the average rain fall of New Zealand 600-1600

1 comment:

  1. Awesome effort on this Do Now, Travis!
    This has the type of details I am looking for. I agree what you said about the clean water being an issue and I like the information you researched to share with us!

    Keep up the great work from home.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.