Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Energy Transformation

When energy is passed from one type to another


Kinetic - Energy that is produced by motion 

Chemical potential - Energy that is transformed from fuel or food 

Heat - Temperature produces energy higher temperatures having more

Light - The wavelength of light

Gravitational - The force of gravity pushing down

Elastic potential - Energy stored due to a force changing an elastic object

Electrical - anything using power

Sound - wavelengths we can hear


The energy transformation was first from elastic and sound to kinetic when it started to fall it produced gravitational energy



1 comment:

  1. Hi Travis, this is awesome work! I really like how you have used your own definitions for the energy types. Your animation is brilliant, I can tell you put in a lot of effort to make it show the marshmallows motion and energy types.

    Miss A

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.