Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Marsh mellow tower

What IP skill did you show today and did you say nice things to your team?

The IP skill I used today was verbal communication and I said that my teammates had good ideas 

How did it help with the success/lack of success, of the activity?

It helped my teams succeed because I told them my ideas 

Who did you work with that went well today?

I worked with my teammates  

If you did it again, how would you do it differently?

I would do the strategy that  almost won us the game

What level of Helisons behaviour model did you work at in this activity? provide examples of this 

I worked at level 3 I told my team mates my ideas and I listened to thiers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.