Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Wilderpeople 3

This topic is the scene where they are hiding from the police team in a snowy forest. The scene starts off in the forest with Ricky and Hec walking through the forest intercut with police and hunters looking for them I think this showcases that the police will keep looking for them and not give up this makes the audience feel somewhat hopeless for Ricky and Hec knowing the police will not give up. The director included this to showcase that the police will not give up chasing them the setting is also used to show that even in poor weather they will not stop chasing. All of this is just my opinion and why I think the director chose to intercut the scenes.

 1:07:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.