Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Hunt for the Wilderpeople final review

Hunt for the Wilderpeople was released on the 31st of March directed by Taika Waititi and starring Julian Dennison, Sam Neil, Rachel House, Rhys Darby, and Rima Te Wiata.

The movie is about Ricky a 13-year-old orphan placed into child welfare services and after repeatedly running away from the families who adopt him he is adopted by Bella and Hec shortly after celebrating Ricky's birthday Bella passes away leaving him and Hec alone and now child welfare services want to take him back so Ricky and Hec go on an adventure.


In my opinion, the movie has good use of lighting and some great acting.

I would recommend this to almost anyone although it does have some mild language I rate it an 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.