Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Wilder people 2

This is the second paragraph for Hunt for the wilder people 

My topic is about the relationship between Hec and Ricky at the start of the movie Hec is timid and doesn't like Ricky. During the movie, the events will ordinarily lead to the relationship between Ricky and Hec to grow but some like the chase will cause it to suffer this makes the audience feel worried the director included this to move the plot along. In the beginning, there was more cold and dark lighting but as the movie progresses the lighting gets warmer. My opinion is that the relationship between Ricky and Hec improves throughout the movie.


What I learned was that Ricky and Hec's relationship improves over the course of the movie

This helped my writing because that's what my paragraph was about

My favourite part of this film study was watching the movie

1:03:30

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.