Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

House

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Aim: To calculate the area and voltage of a house

Method: Pick a house and put in a number of light bulbs and choose rooms

Discussion: the calculations for the area are width times height and the calculations for the voltage are v \ r = c

Current, a flow of electricity that results from the ordered directional movement of electrically charged particles.

Voltage, an electromotive force or potential difference expressed in volts.

Resistance, the degree to which a substance or device opposes the passage of an electric current, causing energy dissipation. By Ohm's law resistance (measured in ohms) is equal to the voltage divided by the current.

Conclusion: I did not enjoy the project it was far too short and easy if I were to do it again I would pick a harder house but it would still be too easy.

Current is 200 on the top-line 100 in the other two lines.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.