Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

health

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
 In Health we were set a task that required us to make a project explaining the dangers of vaping I chose to make a game, our success criteria were to finish the game we choose to make a game firstly we designed the level from there we had to make the ai be able to target the player and shoot It was challenging when the enemy ai code had become broken I coped with this challenge by remaking the enemy code I worked well with others because we are friends and worked well together next time I will do a more detailed map design I am proud of the enemy code.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.