Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Heart dissection

Aim: Dissect a heart to learn about it. 


Hypothesis: I think I will see lots of blood. (Wrong there wasn't much blood) 


Method:

1. Make an incision on the right side to open up the left atrium.

2. Repeat 1 on the opposite side to open up the right atrium. 

3. pull back the flap to look inside.


Results: I found out hearts are slippery.


Conclusion: we looked in the heart that was pretty much it.


Discussion: I didn't see that much but the main thing I saw was the arteries and veins.


Evaluation: The dissection was fun aside from the smell it smelt like fish whenever I got to close to the heart.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.