Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Hurumanu - Balloon Chemistry

Hurumanu - Balloon Chemistry



Aim: To see which chemical 
mix creates the most gas.

Hypothesis: (What do I think will happen) 
I think the salt and soda will make more bubbles but the other one will make more gas.


Materials:
  1.  2 bottles
  2.  2 ballons
  3.  3t baking soda
  4.  1/2 cup of vinegar
  5.  3t salt
  6.  1/2 cup soda
Steps:
  1.  put vinegar into the bottle
  2.  fill a balloon with baking soda 
  3.  put the balloon over the top and shake it to get the baking soda out 
  4. then watch as the balloon fills up 
  5. repeat steps 1 through 4 but with salt and soda
My images:






Findings:




Balloon 1
( 3 tsp baking soda, ½ cup vinegar)
Balloon 2
( 3 tsp salt, ½ cup soda)

Balloon Size (cm)
42
Bubbles
(small, medium, large)
mediumnone


Conclusion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.