Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

100 words

here is a 100-word challenge about but it is the wrong colour.

"Can I have some green paper?"
"Ok, here you go".
"I ask for green not red".
"This is green".
"No, it’s red".
"It’s green".
"But it’s the wrong colour".
"Are you colour blind?".
"I don’t think so".
"You might be let’s take an online test".
"What number do you see?"
"5".
"What about now?"
"Red".
"Now?"
"8".
"Now?"
"Green".
"It says you're colour blind and that red is green and green is red for you".
"Oh".
"Can I have some red paper instead then?"
"Ok, here you go".

"And when he was done it looked terrible to everyone but him".

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.