Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

The Murder Of Goldilocks

Hey welcome  this post is about my music class for some reason we're making movies  for some reason but my movie is the murder of Goldilocks here's the script 

ps different colors  for different people  

Script

Narrator: “once upon a time a girl came across a house with nobody home so she decided to break in”

Goldilocks: “all I have to do is throw this rock through the window and climb in then unlock the door”

(Goldilocks) throws the fake rock a window climbs through and unlocks the door.

Narrator: “as she wanders into the house she tries to find something valuable to steal but instead, she finds some meat in three bowls. When she got up to the bowls she saw one bowl that was cooked one that wasn't cooked and one that was overcooked. She decided to eat the one that was just right for her it was the cooked one”

Goldilocks: “hey that’s pretty good I'll go look for something to steal now”

(dad) tries to put the key in the door.

Mum: “what’s wrong honey”  

Dad: “it's unlocked”

Baby: “is someone inside daddy?”

Dad: ”let’s go into together.

(Goldilocks) she hears the tigers and tries to hide

Dad: “split up if you find them yell”

Baby+mum: ok

(Baby) find’s Goldilocks

(Goldilocks) kick’s baby in the stomach and tries to run

(dad) blocks her

Beres mall goldilocks

Goldilocks:fhbsnmdhfsjafndkhbvjhdf

and when I can I will put up the movie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.