Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Playback Module

What did you do on Tuesday?
We played games but we modified them. My game was ripper touch but I didn't get to play. Here are the rules

  • Need to rip two rippers two be a handover.
  • Seven a side = 14 players
  • If the player with ball touched two times then its a handover.
  • You are not allowed a forward pass.
  • Not allowed to tackle.

Did your sport group get a well long?
No, because players were distracted.

What do you need to change for next time?
We need to listen better and concentrate on the game.

What are you looking forward to when you present?
Playing touch rugby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.