Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

debating intro

Hi in this blog post i'm going to show you an intro for a debate about what body system is the most important this is what I have done so far.

Intro: Claim
“Sesamoid bones cover strangely shaped places. Your kneecap and the ball of your foot are two examples of this type of bone” I have told you this fact because I think that the most critical body system is the skeletal system.


It would be really helpful if you could give me some feed back like if you have an even more interesting fact or better word for critical please tell me by leaving a comment bey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Traivs, I really liked your post about the skeletal system and you would like some feedback on you writing. I think you should next time make the fact in to your know words. I think your intro is good and you have hooked me in by saying a very interesting fact about your bones. Keep it up. BYE

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.