Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

First Day Of Canterbury Swim School

Today is the first day of Term 4 and Canterbury Swim School first we got changed into our togs at school and put our uniform over top. We had lunch until the bus came once we were there we took off our shoes and head to the changing rooms. We took off our uniforms then we meet our instructor we just did the basics like strokes with a board and kicking with a broad for half an hour but my goal is to learn butterfly. Then got out and change back into our uniforms and got back on the bus and went back to school and had a normal day thanks for reading and here is a really quick video of me swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.