Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

The Finale Battle With The Water At Canterbury Swim School

Today is my last day at Canterbury Swim School I had a lot of fun swimming  but today is the last day sadly. I didn't manage to complete my goal of learning butterfly but yesterday I jumped of the diving bored 3 times even though I have fear of heights. Oh I have to go swim see you in sec.... 

I'm back from swimming it was lot's of fun first we got changed and jumped in the pool but we didn't get any googles because we were doing survival training. Like if we get stranded or something like that anyway we did a something really fun near the end of our session. One person had a pool noodle and the other was in the water and the goal was to pull the other person out. I had a lot of fun puling my partner out here is a photo of what we were doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.