Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Voltage rule

In series, the voltage is split between components.

In parallel, the voltage is the same everywhere.

Current rule 

The opposite, being that series is the same and parallel splits.

Current, a flow of electricity that results from the ordered directional movement of electrically charged particles.

Voltage, an electromotive force or potential difference expressed in volts.

Resistance, the degree to which a substance or device opposes the passage of an electric current, causing energy dissipation. By Ohm's law resistance (measured in ohms) is equal to the voltage divided by the current.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.