Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Goals For This Term

Welcome back it's been a long while since my last post anyway this post is about my 3 goals for this term this is my first goal.

1st
I am an outstander- I choose to help others who are having a difficult time. 
So i need to help people when they need it.

2nd 
I use feedback to improve my learning.
So what I need to do is remember their feed back next time i'm doing something.

3rd
I share my ideas and point of view with different people.
I just need to do exactly what it says like if i'm in a group.

The reason I choose thees 3 goals is because me and my friend both agree I haven't achieved them.

Thanks for reading see you in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.