Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

Learning Goals 2.0

Hi in today's post I will be talking about my learning goals like what I need to do in reading' writing' maths and my personal goal all in the slide below. On  Tuesday at 2:00 my mum came to my class  for my goal setting interview and I think it went well and so that's the end of my goal setting interview story well see ya in the next post bye but before that I have to explain why i'm posting this its so that on any future post you can give me feed back on how i'm doing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Travis I am Hayley from wigram primary.
    I love how you wanted to post your goals on your blog. Did you think about adding in some pictures to support your goals. Maybe next time you could change the background or color of the words so it is easier to see
    By Hayley:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Hayley for the feedback and next time I will try to make it easier to read

      Delete
  2. I really like this site. That is great. I have also taken other jobs and they are also very grateful. I'm just waiting for the next update, because I love all your jobs.

    Click here : TADANO GR500XL 340 Cranes For Sale

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.