Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Athletics

Yesterday we did athletics but I was only around to do sprints because of  my hey fever and when I did it I couldn't even see so I will be talking about my practices. I missed the first day of practice but on the 2nd day we did long jump which I'm terrible at discus which I'm OK at and sock put witch I'm terrible at. On the final practices day we were having a rest to start off. Then we did high jump but I started from the wrong side so I switched and was way beater. Then more shock put until it was home time. The next day was normal until everyone did sprints we had to sit on the grass until it was the year 5 boys turn. But buy the time I started ruining my hey fever was acting up and I came in last place.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Travis,

    Happy New Year! I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    Surely hay fever do not give you any help during athletics. I feel so sorry for you that you had to deal with hay fever on athletics day. However, you have participated in the events and I am sure you tried your best in every sports area, and that's what really counts at the end of the day. I feel like you feel the same way as well. I am also terrible at shot-put because my arm strength isn't that strong. What sports do you like other than athletics sports? I like horse riding and going surfing, those two are my favourite sports.

    I would love to read more of your blog and comment on them! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.