Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

ICT

ICT

This semester in ICT we learn how to use the mechanics of Word, Excel and publisher for example using the functions in excel like auto sum. These are the tasks -Mr. Carter


The work was often far too repetitive and mostly just copying words out of a book just by the last two photos you can see how repetitive they were so I would have liked to see more variation on the tasks. 
I have to say that the hardest thing to use was most likely graphs as some time the year would add to the total. The only one of the 3 applications I would probably use would Excel.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Travis. While it would have been good to see a more developed critique and reflection of your learning, you have completed the assigned work. Well done. How do you think the scheme of work could have been improved? What would you have liked to learn?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.