Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold is shiny

Gold was worth more

Gold can be sold

Gold feels hard

Gold looks like gold

Gold buys more gold

Gold makes money

Gold  often is worth money

Gold comes with dirt

Gold always is worth money

Gold brings money

Gold gives money

Gold has money

Gold will give you money

Gold provides money



Gold

Old

Lemoyne

Dead


Rush

Utility

Suger

Hores


I have the miners madness

3 comments:

  1. This is so AMAZING Travis i will take some tips from this for my next work I need to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your theme of money and riches all through your poem. The use of repetition is effective here. I had to pause on the last 2 words of your acrostic poem..I think you mean sugar (not 'er) and if your last word is what I think you intend, it has its place in the history of the Gold Rush in Aotearoa.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.